Author Topic: April 1622 turn report  (Read 869 times)

Offline Richelieu

• GM
  • Welcome to France 1622
    • Ex-Nihilo online gaming community
April 1622 turn report
« on: 20:38, Sunday 11 Jul, 2010. »
Hi Guys,

This week has been a bit busy and I havn't been able to get access to the internet for a decent period to process the turn. I'll try and get something together in the next 7 days, but I am also looking for a second job to work evenings and weekends to make up some financial shortfalls. I may not be as frequent a visitor as I usually am unless there is a specific game/event. Needs must. Speak to you folks soon.

Jim
« Last Edit: 20:40, Sunday 11 Jul, 2010. by Richelieu »
"I want those musketeers, not excuses!"

Offline Samantha

• Scribbler
    • Sam's RedBubble Account
Re: April 1622 turn report
« Reply #1 on: 00:35, Wednesday 14 Jul, 2010. »
No worries mate, good luck with it all. :)
~ Nynia ~ Maggie ~ Amara ~ Rachel ~ Mizera ~ Sarah ~ Rynne ~ Varnas ~ Blue CLO ~ Xyx ~
~ "Joe" ~ Chaplain ~ Siânna ~ Hope ~ Syuzannah ~ Nareen ~ Hilde ~ Raethwyn ~ Gavin ~
~ Lahni ~ Grayson ~ Bites-The-Breeze ~ Taylor ~ Anastasia ~ Jakari ~ Lu'riel ~ Akhet ~ Richie ~

Offline Benedict d'Over

• What does not destroy me, makes me strong.
« Reply #2 on: 18:28, Sunday 18 Jul, 2010. »
it's. oh. so quiet
it'a oh. so still
you're all alone
and so peaceful until...
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.

Offline Richelieu

• GM
  • Welcome to France 1622
« Reply #3 on: 08:50, Monday 19 Jul, 2010. »
Yeah...I know...I meant to do it this weekend, but other things happened. I think maybe my motivation has also taken a long walk off a short pier.

Offline Lasalle

• "A hussar who is not dead by 30 is a blackguard!"
« Reply #4 on: 10:51, Monday 19 Jul, 2010. »
Jim, if it's any consolation, we all feel like that sometimes .... but your game is taking off and I for one am really glad you took all the time and effort to start it up! En Garde! is a cracking game and I do hope inspiration returns ....if you need any help then please get in touch - right now I can spare some time in the evenings since I dont have the distractions of family life during the week!

Offline Benedict d'Over

• What does not destroy me, makes me strong.
« Reply #5 on: 11:59, Monday 19 Jul, 2010. »
Well said.
However, when I read your comments I instantly thought of the Doors song "This is the end". Maybe, someone can light your fire to kick start things again ;)

Don't know what's got into me with all these song lyrics.
Hope you get things sorted soon.
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.

Offline Richelieu

• GM
  • Welcome to France 1622
« Reply #6 on: 13:34, Friday 23 Jul, 2010. »
Actually, sorry to dissapoint you guys but I'm going to pull the plug on this. Its almost three weeks since I processed the last turn and after a week of editing a former colleagues book release, which is frankly crap, I have little inclination to work on the game.

As much as anything else, although there are a handful of very keen active players, I note that I only actually have four people from the St Albans club after a period of two months and no sign that it is going to change. The level of club support is underwhelming and since most people are too busy, I will also find better things to do with my time. My apologies to you guys who had hoped to enjoy the game, but it has now become a source of stress and irritation for me.
« Last Edit: 13:54, Friday 23 Jul, 2010. by Richelieu »