Author Topic: The Town of Scar: Playlist!  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Samantha

• Scribbler
    • Sam's RedBubble Account
The Town of Scar: Playlist!
« on: 12:23, Tuesday 19 Oct, 2010. »
Ok, so in a few of the other games I've played of late, there has been something of a soundtrack-

Be it that you hear a song that reminds you of the game / characters, or that you say something during the session that reminds you of lyrics, or whatever, put up your thoughts here.

For example, considering the heroic nature of the legends of the land-
(And Varnas' current situation! xD) I would suggest that perhaps this is appropriate:

I am so high, I can hear heaven.
I am so high, I can hear heaven.
Oh but heaven, no heaven don't hear me.

And they say that a hero can save us.
I'm not gonna stand here and wait.
I'll hold on to the wings of the eagles.
Watch as we all fly away.

~ Hero, Nickleback & Josey Scott

Though of course, currently stand here and wait is pretty much all I'm going to be doing, unless I can find another way to climb up/down!
~ Nynia ~ Maggie ~ Amara ~ Rachel ~ Mizera ~ Sarah ~ Rynne ~ Varnas ~ Blue CLO ~ Xyx ~
~ "Joe" ~ Chaplain ~ Siânna ~ Hope ~ Syuzannah ~ Nareen ~ Hilde ~ Raethwyn ~ Gavin ~
~ Lahni ~ Grayson ~ Bites-The-Breeze ~ Taylor ~ Anastasia ~ Jakari ~ Lu'riel ~ Akhet ~ Richie ~

Offline Rodge

• Huzzah!
Re: The Town of Scar: Playlist!
« Reply #1 on: 20:24, Tuesday 19 Oct, 2010. »
With the chicken chasing I was more thinking of the benny hill music.
Hrotgar Wolfbane ~ Baron Magnus ~ 'Fonz' - Murdoch ~ Nix'Un ~ Globas Ferru ~ Colonel the Lord Spencer ~ Kim Jong Ping-Pong ~ Riker ~ Saul ~ Mike Sorenson ~ Svard ~ Jeff

Offline Samantha

• Scribbler
« Reply #2 on: 21:12, Tuesday 19 Oct, 2010. »
Yeah, that would work. :p
Rose had a different song about chickens, but I'll let her post it...
~ Nynia ~ Maggie ~ Amara ~ Rachel ~ Mizera ~ Sarah ~ Rynne ~ Varnas ~ Blue CLO ~ Xyx ~
~ "Joe" ~ Chaplain ~ Siânna ~ Hope ~ Syuzannah ~ Nareen ~ Hilde ~ Raethwyn ~ Gavin ~
~ Lahni ~ Grayson ~ Bites-The-Breeze ~ Taylor ~ Anastasia ~ Jakari ~ Lu'riel ~ Akhet ~ Richie ~

Offline Rose

• Thornless Rose
« Reply #3 on: 23:42, Tuesday 19 Oct, 2010. »
last time i mentioned that song i got in trouble with Dr nick
~Spek the fairy~ fire ninja~Alice hatter: trouble shooter~ Light fingers the thief~ Ylanna:hunter/tracker~ Raven: gypsy princess ~ Freya lilim of fate~

Offline Rodge

• Huzzah!
« Reply #4 on: 19:12, Wednesday 20 Oct, 2010. »
But I wanna know what the song is noooooooooow! (thats right I have willpower 1)
Hrotgar Wolfbane ~ Baron Magnus ~ 'Fonz' - Murdoch ~ Nix'Un ~ Globas Ferru ~ Colonel the Lord Spencer ~ Kim Jong Ping-Pong ~ Riker ~ Saul ~ Mike Sorenson ~ Svard ~ Jeff

Offline Samantha

• Scribbler
« Reply #5 on: 19:13, Wednesday 20 Oct, 2010. »
I would post it, but I forgot what the TV thing was called.
Something about animal puppets.

Offline Rodge

• Huzzah!
« Reply #6 on: 17:47, Monday 22 Nov, 2010. »
Given the plotline for tonight...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCFRFkSAxqE

Offline Rodge

• Huzzah!