Author Topic: Club News  (Read 10633 times)

Offline Samantha

• Scribbler
    • Sam's RedBubble Account
Re: Club News
« Reply #30 on: 01:07, Monday 11 Jul, 2011. »
Sam and Anna mentioned that the Deadlands game might run at Anna's anyway, since she hasn't got a babysitter for Miriam.
~ Nynia ~ Maggie ~ Amara ~ Rachel ~ Mizera ~ Sarah ~ Rynne ~ Varnas ~ Blue CLO ~ Xyx ~
~ "Joe" ~ Chaplain ~ Siânna ~ Hope ~ Syuzannah ~ Nareen ~ Hilde ~ Raethwyn ~ Gavin ~
~ Lahni ~ Grayson ~ Bites-The-Breeze ~ Taylor ~ Anastasia ~ Jakari ~ Lu'riel ~ Akhet ~ Richie ~

Offline Mazzam

• Blip blip doobee dee....
« Reply #31 on: 09:32, Monday 11 Jul, 2011. »
Thanks hun, will arm Ben with phone numbers for the mystery tour that may occur tonight :)

Offline Andy McD

• On a good day a gust of wind can confuse me
« Reply #32 on: 16:19, Monday 11 Jul, 2011. »
#%*^ #}{+ing (/:@ okay thats annoying.
Theres a line you dont cross. I cross it at warp speed.

Offline Anrawel

• That's me making a rare visit to Earth
« Reply #33 on: 13:35, Tuesday 12 Jul, 2011. »
I'm gathering this is a regular occurrence. Maybe we could build it into the schedule for 3 weeks after game changeover day.  ;)  Hope to see you all next week, though I probably will be late as I'm on a residential course in London.

Offline Nick G

• Psy?
« Reply #34 on: 13:38, Tuesday 12 Jul, 2011. »
An update on the pub front for the people who weren't there last night:

The takeover didn't happen last night, it's been put back to next Monday so heads up for next week as the pub may not be open then!  (unless of course it get's put back again :P )
~ Troubleshooter ~ Ghost of Irwin Stevens ~ Tremere Fire Mage ~ Brute/Dragon ~ Mandalorian Bounty Hunter ~ Demonic Demolitions Expert ~ Weather Mage ~ Krogan Battlemaster ~ Barabel Jedi Master ~ Unlucky Caveman ~ Human Sorceror ~ Bat-Flagellant ~ Tanith Sniper ~ Occult Vampire

Offline Gnarl

• Adam
« Reply #35 on: 20:09, Sunday 17 Jul, 2011. »
Indeedy, to remind, tomorrow, 18/07/2011 is new change over owner day. Enjoy, and swim upstream to my previous post for anything else as nothing else has changed. About the change that is. Clear? Good.

Offline Samantha

• Scribbler
« Reply #36 on: 20:33, Sunday 17 Jul, 2011. »
If people find themselves lacking of a game or a venue, I could in theory house two games tomorrow night, tables and all.
:)
~ Nynia ~ Maggie ~ Amara ~ Rachel ~ Mizera ~ Sarah ~ Rynne ~ Varnas ~ Blue CLO ~ Xyx ~
~ "Joe" ~ Chaplain ~ Siânna ~ Hope ~ Syuzannah ~ Nareen ~ Hilde ~ Raethwyn ~ Gavin ~
~ Lahni ~ Grayson ~ Bites-The-Breeze ~ Taylor ~ Anastasia ~ Jakari ~ Lu'riel ~ Akhet ~ Richie ~

Spartan264

« Reply #37 on: 20:40, Sunday 17 Jul, 2011. »
Oh right, you are at your aunty's this week aren't you. House- and granny-sitting, what fun :P.

Offline Samantha

• Scribbler
« Reply #38 on: 09:01, Monday 18 Jul, 2011. »
Don't forget the cat.

Offline Gnarl

• Adam
« Reply #39 on: 23:29, Sunday 25 Sep, 2011. »
New time game time! As is said in other places, tomorrows (both 25/09/2011 and 0*25*9/1102 (for the Americans amongst you)) is a time of NTGT, or change over week. Possible ingredients of tomorrow are:

- Mass Effect (based upon the Sci-Fi computer games universe), Pete C
- Dragon Warriors (an old fantasy game), Nick W
- Five Cities (more information on this forum than you'll ever need), Pete L
- Apocalypse World, Dag
- Mouse Guard (Mice. With. SWORDS!) (still), Jon
- "A reserve game if there are not enough on offer" (the suspense!), Ben C

and other flavourings that I may have missed. Enjoy.
« Last Edit: 00:05, Monday 26 Sep, 2011. by Gnarl »

Offline Anrawel

• That's me making a rare visit to Earth
« Reply #40 on: 12:47, Monday 26 Sep, 2011. »
Thanks for the update.  :)

Offline Samantha

• Scribbler
« Reply #41 on: 23:40, Monday 26 Sep, 2011. »
Hope you all had a successful reset evening, it's good to be back.
:)
Right, that's the old games moved into Archive, and the above 5 games added, plus Clare's Feng Shui.
Sleepy time now.
See you all next week, if not before!

Offline Gnarl

• Adam
« Reply #42 on: 00:01, Monday 09 Jan, 2012. »
In no way copying Pete's post then modifying it, change over time! Tomorrow! 9/1/2012! Monday! Approximately 20 hrs from now! Mayans!

Star Wars (The Saga) - Nick G - Who could say better than Something Something Darkside? THE JEDI! That's who.
Cyberpunk with Werespiders - Ben - I believe. Oh yes. Using OWOD, 4th best RPG for internet naughtiness.
Vampire - Samiel - It's the official Anniversary! Vampire is now very, very old. But still damned pretty.
Five Cities - Pete L - Pete continues to flaunt the club system by continuing his self-designed fantasy game for another run. No I don't care you came up with the club, that is no excuse.
Dungeon World - Me! (Adam) - Hipster D&D. Assuming my mind doesn't change again before tomorrow. Bloody mind.
and
Skaven - Dan - I believe that these are rat people. In WFRP. Which is wonderful. OR
Something - Andy - I am sorry I do not know more than this.

Enjoy!

Offline Archalofax

• I have a beard. I am Pete.
    • Garblag Games
« Reply #43 on: 08:22, Friday 13 Jan, 2012. »
Dearest Gnarl,

Although I am extremely happy to have the same team return for Season 2, the game is open to other players. Just thought I'd say that in case Adam's crazed rants made anyone else think otherwise.

PS. I'll do what the hell I like! ;)

Offline Gnarl

• Adam
« Reply #44 on: 16:29, Sunday 13 May, 2012. »
It's that wonderful time again. A time when we all come together, stand around trying to be heard over the people at the back talking, and choose new games. A wonderful time. Gygax bless us, every one!

On the morrow, some of these games may be offered, perhaps (if you've been good) maybe even more!

Andy and Jen - A random assortment - For those who find 3 months or so too long, fear not! For Jenny and Andy shall be running a selection of games, which I believe are planned to be 1 (one) session each in the doing. Perfect for the unsure of of schedule dedication. Such delights as Fiasco, Invaders, the Laundry and OG (OGG, ogg, oooggogoogogo?) are to be involved, I believe.

Chris - Deathwatch - Great has been the planing for this from what I have seen, this being one of those silly 40K things. Whip-like, he has already gathered some of his party votes, so I would move quick to play in it if there are indeed any spots left at all.

Dave - Firefly - Based on some canceled TV series I've never really heard of, I believe this is a case of nine players enter, nine players probably leave. After having a jolly time. In space!

Third Order, Maybe Five Cities - Pete L. - Crazy rant? I think you look better without the beard! How's that? Oh, the game? I thought the plan was to probably run space Number Noun, rather than the other one, but I don't think a final decision had been made. Both Pete-made games, both loverly.

Ars Magica - Anna - Knowing only the basics on this particular outing, I shall simply state that  "Ars Magica is a role-playing game set in a quasi-historical version of Europe around AD 1200 with added fantastical elements, called Mythic Europe" - Wikipedia. Thanks wikipedia!

Something - Jon - Jon is (probably) returning. When I asked him what he might do, he formed a sub-dimension of indecision, and solved a significant amount of the quantum conundrums puzzling scientists. When he managed to return however, he was unsure if he should give up his discoveries, and so has so far stayed quiet. I think the most likely solution is New Mage, but I would not even bet a virtual particle on it.

Absent friends -
Izzy - Sabbat  - Has been torpored, and shall fitfully slumber until next time around.

Paul - Call of Cuthulhu system, Paul's very own world. - "Due to work stuff" (sob) "I'll probably just be playing" (sniff) "rather than running" (I was rather looking forward to this) "in the next cycle." - Paul.

All the games I know of, with thanks to Pete C for actually compiling the most important bits of it.