Author Topic: Black Crusade  (Read 3261 times)

Offline Rodge

• GM
  • Huzzah!
Black Crusade
« on: 23:25, Tuesday 25 Oct, 2011. »
This is a Warhammer 40k Chaos RPG for those of you familiar with the background, and for those who aren't here's a brief explaination of the world you'll be playing in:-

It is the 41st millenium and the imperium of man is an empire stretching over millions of worlds with countless citizens beset on all sides by hostile aliens, demons, mutants and worse! The Imperium are the 'good guys' I say that because although they are trying to survive they are essentially nazi germany in space. If you're not human you don't deserve to live, your sole job is to serve the emperor unto death and be a good little worker drone. They enforce thier society in a brutal fashion and have assorted law enforcers from regular cops all the way to the inqusition who have the right to condemn whole worlds to death should they have the whim. These are your good guys...

You however are the bad guys... You are for whatever reason you choose disillusioned with your life and have chosen to sell your soul to the chaos gods for varying reasons from obtaining power, eternal life, revenge to insanity.

You will be playing a group of chaos worshippers on an Imperial world operating in the future equivilent of a terror cell. Not the kind that has suicide bombers and that is hardly a good way to get power is it? You are there to spread chaos, create havoc, spread disease, violence and all the usual evil shenanigans you or your superiors decide. Secrecy is the key to your survival along with being smarter than everyone else. Just because they are in your cell doesn't mean they can't get in the way of your ambitions now does it? How far will you get in your expoilts? Will you get all that you desire? or will you end up as a demon's play thing? Only the gods know the answer....

Feel free to throw any questions you have my way and I'll do my best to answer.

(PS. I must warn people that this is a very harsh environment so those who don't like fake attrocities should probably give this one a miss as your characters are truely evil individuals.)

Hrotgar Wolfbane ~ Baron Magnus ~ 'Fonz' - Murdoch ~ Nix'Un ~ Globas Ferru ~ Colonel the Lord Spencer ~ Kim Jong Ping-Pong ~ Riker ~ Saul ~ Mike Sorenson ~ Svard ~ Jeff

Offline Dan A

• Slightly well aged blood in town!
Re: Black Crusade
« Reply #1 on: 17:57, Tuesday 01 Nov, 2011. »
I for one am intrigued :D, but then again ive told you that
Quarian Fake geth expert - Quarian geth expert - Salamander Chaplain -

Offline Paul

• aka Nigel
« Reply #2 on: 13:46, Sunday 06 Nov, 2011. »
(PS. I must warn people that this is a very harsh environment so those who don't like fake attrocities should probably give this one a miss as your characters are truely evil individuals.)

I prefer to think of it as being misunderstood.

Offline splat.toad

« Reply #3 on: 20:47, Sunday 06 Nov, 2011. »
More virtue challenged! :D
Nocker~Table-Riding Barbarian~Comedy Wraith~Pyro Secret Agent Granny~Liquid Blue Alien Robot~'Trustworthy' Gunslinger~Biker Genius~Dragon Fisher~Magician's Assistant~Doctor/Thief~Warrior Mouse~Intrepid/Naïve Egyptologist~Pilot Space Cat~Goblin~Demon~Maverick cop~Jedi Adept~Ships Captain~Not A Mage

Offline Rodge

• GM
  • Huzzah!
« Reply #4 on: 19:09, Monday 07 Nov, 2011. »
That's the spirit!  ;D
Hrotgar Wolfbane ~ Baron Magnus ~ 'Fonz' - Murdoch ~ Nix'Un ~ Globas Ferru ~ Colonel the Lord Spencer ~ Kim Jong Ping-Pong ~ Riker ~ Saul ~ Mike Sorenson ~ Svard ~ Jeff

Offline Samantha

• Scribbler
    • Sam's RedBubble Account
« Reply #5 on: 21:30, Tuesday 08 Nov, 2011. »
Morally Grey?
~ Nynia ~ Maggie ~ Amara ~ Rachel ~ Mizera ~ Sarah ~ Rynne ~ Varnas ~ Blue CLO ~ Xyx ~
~ "Joe" ~ Chaplain ~ Siânna ~ Hope ~ Syuzannah ~ Nareen ~ Hilde ~ Raethwyn ~ Gavin ~
~ Lahni ~ Grayson ~ Bites-The-Breeze ~ Taylor ~ Anastasia ~ Jakari ~ Lu'riel ~ Akhet ~ Richie ~