Author Topic: Sabbat: Vampire The Masquerade  (Read 4977 times)

Offline IzzyA

• GM
Sabbat: Vampire The Masquerade
« on: 07:35, Friday 20 Apr, 2012. »
Hey guys! I'm thinking of running a Sabbat campaign in the next batch or batch after, depending on interesting. I have ideas for a game that will require a pack to go to a new location and learn about the cainite community there, before setting the stage for Sabbat takeover. Due to this subterfugal element then I will have a few restrictions on what sort of character you can play (very conspicuous sabbat affiliation, for example, would not get one selected for such a mission!). I will put up more details in the near future, but in the meantime feel free to ask questions!

Izzy

Offline BenC

• Muad'Dib we call 'instructor-of-boys' (also girls)
Re: Sabbat: Vampire The Masquerade
« Reply #1 on: 17:10, Friday 20 Apr, 2012. »
Batch after next, I'd definately be interested - I have experience as a Lasombra suspiciously good at preserving the masquerade for a Sabbat...
"If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts; and if any would write in a noble style, let him first possess a noble soul."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749 - 1832)

Offline Dan A

• Slightly well aged blood in town!
« Reply #2 on: 09:28, Saturday 21 Apr, 2012. »
I of course am well up for it :D
Quarian Fake geth expert - Quarian geth expert - Salamander Chaplain -

Offline IzzyA

• GM
« Reply #3 on: 14:23, Saturday 21 Apr, 2012. »
Good stuff! I've been looking forward to getting my Sabbat game off of the ground for some time.

Offline Samantha

• Scribbler
    • Sam's RedBubble Account
« Reply #4 on: 10:38, Sunday 22 Apr, 2012. »
I am still yet to play a game of Vampire...I'd be interested. :)
~ Nynia ~ Maggie ~ Amara ~ Rachel ~ Mizera ~ Sarah ~ Rynne ~ Varnas ~ Blue CLO ~ Xyx ~
~ "Joe" ~ Chaplain ~ Siânna ~ Hope ~ Syuzannah ~ Nareen ~ Hilde ~ Raethwyn ~ Gavin ~
~ Lahni ~ Grayson ~ Bites-The-Breeze ~ Taylor ~ Anastasia ~ Jakari ~ Lu'riel ~ Akhet ~ Richie ~

Offline IzzyA

• GM
« Reply #5 on: 08:31, Tuesday 24 Apr, 2012. »
Right, I'm now officially going to hold of pitching this game until the round following the coming one. Give me plenty of time to plot and scheme >=D I plan to start a new topic so people can give me an idea of the kind of character they'd like to play. So watch this space =D

Offline BenC

• Muad'Dib we call 'instructor-of-boys' (also girls)
« Reply #6 on: 22:41, Friday 27 Apr, 2012. »
OK, so I just flicked through the Sabbat guide, so I'm all set... Bagsie Lasombra!
"If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts; and if any would write in a noble style, let him first possess a noble soul."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749 - 1832)

Offline Samantha

• Scribbler
« Reply #7 on: 10:43, Saturday 28 Apr, 2012. »
Choices, choices...where to start?!
~ Nynia ~ Maggie ~ Amara ~ Rachel ~ Mizera ~ Sarah ~ Rynne ~ Varnas ~ Blue CLO ~ Xyx ~
~ "Joe" ~ Chaplain ~ Siânna ~ Hope ~ Syuzannah ~ Nareen ~ Hilde ~ Raethwyn ~ Gavin ~
~ Lahni ~ Grayson ~ Bites-The-Breeze ~ Taylor ~ Anastasia ~ Jakari ~ Lu'riel ~ Akhet ~ Richie ~

Offline IzzyA

• GM
« Reply #8 on: 11:42, Saturday 28 Apr, 2012. »
Hurray! At the moment I have 5 players lined up so gonna stick with that. That means there is the position of Ductus and Priest up for grabs, if anyone is bold enough to try ;) If anyone wants to ask any questions or get any advice or suggest character concepts to me, I am very happy to recieve them! I will sort out a topic that will give more information for this game and restrictions I will place (I will keep them minimal, but certain bloodlines, paths etc I may disallow from the start).

Offline Samantha

• Scribbler
« Reply #9 on: 08:33, Monday 21 Jan, 2013. »
No game tonight, as Izzy has misplaced her vocals.
See you chaps next week!