Author Topic: Maps and stuff!  (Read 3380 times)

Offline Samantha

• Scribbler
    • Sam's RedBubble Account
Maps and stuff!
« on: 12:03, Tuesday 25 May, 2010. »
Post useful stuff here!

I found the map Dave has printed:

Firefly:

TJ's gun:
~ Nynia ~ Maggie ~ Amara ~ Rachel ~ Mizera ~ Sarah ~ Rynne ~ Varnas ~ Blue CLO ~ Xyx ~
~ "Joe" ~ Chaplain ~ Siânna ~ Hope ~ Syuzannah ~ Nareen ~ Hilde ~ Raethwyn ~ Gavin ~
~ Lahni ~ Grayson ~ Bites-The-Breeze ~ Taylor ~ Anastasia ~ Jakari ~ Lu'riel ~ Akhet ~ Richie ~

Offline Ian

• Board Game Addict
Re: Maps and stuff!
« Reply #1 on: 13:02, Friday 04 Jun, 2010. »
It has St Albans as a border planet!

Was that rigged by Dave or somehow through fluke in the original?

Offline Gnarl

• Adam
« Reply #2 on: 13:50, Friday 04 Jun, 2010. »
I am disturbed by the fact that you don't know it was in the orginal Firefly series (at the end of 'The Message'). This suggests you may not have seen Firefly. If this is the case, stop whatever you happen to be doing and go and watch it right now. I don't care what it is you are doing. A less strongly worded version of this applies if you've just forgotten.

Offline Samantha

• Scribbler
    • Sam's RedBubble Account
« Reply #3 on: 10:47, Monday 07 Jun, 2010. »
It's Ian- he's forgotten. ;D
The episode with the dead guy in the postage box, who wants to be sent home to his parents on, you know it- St. Albans!
Which as it happens, looks rather rocky, cold and snowy.
~ Nynia ~ Maggie ~ Amara ~ Rachel ~ Mizera ~ Sarah ~ Rynne ~ Varnas ~ Blue CLO ~ Xyx ~
~ "Joe" ~ Chaplain ~ Siânna ~ Hope ~ Syuzannah ~ Nareen ~ Hilde ~ Raethwyn ~ Gavin ~
~ Lahni ~ Grayson ~ Bites-The-Breeze ~ Taylor ~ Anastasia ~ Jakari ~ Lu'riel ~ Akhet ~ Richie ~

Offline Ian

• Board Game Addict
« Reply #4 on: 16:18, Tuesday 08 Jun, 2010. »
Hmm.

I totally didnt notice or remember that and I only watched it a few weeks ago. I was probably too busy admiring Jaynes new hat or something!