Author Topic: Plot!  (Read 3415 times)

Offline Samantha

• Scribbler
    • Sam's RedBubble Account
Plot!
« on: 12:03, Thursday 24 Jan, 2013. »
So first session went- well, no-one died. Which for a Sabbat game I guess is an optimistic start?!

I'll probably write stuff up here, but I happen to know Colin also made notes, so if you feel like posting those up and saving me the time, please do.

I was reminded to post this, as I just stumbled across this gif, and it reminded me of what Grayson had in mind for his jump:

Well, he almost pulled it off without a hitch. Maybe melted his boots a bit, but hey, no worries right?
~ Nynia ~ Maggie ~ Amara ~ Rachel ~ Mizera ~ Sarah ~ Rynne ~ Varnas ~ Blue CLO ~ Xyx ~
~ "Joe" ~ Chaplain ~ Siânna ~ Hope ~ Syuzannah ~ Nareen ~ Hilde ~ Raethwyn ~ Gavin ~
~ Lahni ~ Grayson ~ Bites-The-Breeze ~ Taylor ~ Anastasia ~ Jakari ~ Lu'riel ~ Akhet ~ Richie ~

Offline IzzyA

• GM
Re: Plot!
« Reply #1 on: 11:34, Friday 25 Jan, 2013. »
Well, I've never had a player lose a character during the opening session of a Sabbat game, but I was a touch worried that it was about to happen this time around!

I'm loving the gif, very Gangrel-esque!

I am not sure if someone wants to write up plot or not to order to claim some bonus X.P. I'll ask next session. If not, I am more than happy to do so. Given that the first session mainly involved people throwing themselves into a bonfire (to varying degrees) and slapping each other, it won't be heavy work for me to simply tag on to the write-up of the second session ;)

As my voice has now returned to me, roll on next Monday!  :D

Offline Samantha

• Scribbler
    • Sam's RedBubble Account
« Reply #2 on: 13:08, Friday 25 Jan, 2013. »
Hoorah!

I'm alright to do a short version (short. Heh. I always say that...) but I wanted to give Colin a chance to post the notes he made in the pub last week, since I've been plot spamming for his Werewolf game.
~ Nynia ~ Maggie ~ Amara ~ Rachel ~ Mizera ~ Sarah ~ Rynne ~ Varnas ~ Blue CLO ~ Xyx ~
~ "Joe" ~ Chaplain ~ Siânna ~ Hope ~ Syuzannah ~ Nareen ~ Hilde ~ Raethwyn ~ Gavin ~
~ Lahni ~ Grayson ~ Bites-The-Breeze ~ Taylor ~ Anastasia ~ Jakari ~ Lu'riel ~ Akhet ~ Richie ~

Offline Dainul

• <witty comment here>
« Reply #3 on: 16:57, Saturday 26 Jan, 2013. »
I started writing some things up.  May get it finished.  No promises, though.

Offline IzzyA

• GM
« Reply #4 on: 07:24, Wednesday 30 Jan, 2013. »
Well, the last session saw you all establish in Perth and begin the process of making contact with a local kindred. If your characters have any particular plans that you wish to let me know about, then go ahead.